Monday, November 23, 2015

Oops!

Looks like I forgot a couple of things when I wrote the last couple of posts, but let's pretend I did it on purpose because I'm, you know, mean, and stuff.

First, I never indicated a closing date for memberships.  Now, if I were the mean girl I was when I first started out, I'd tell you that it's tomorrow.  Well, I guess that spending the last 6 years among all you goody-two-shoes, has softened me up,  Memberships for MGYC 7 will close on December 12, 2015.

Second, since the closing date has been pushed into December, the first shipment won't go out until January, and then on ever odd month thereafter.  Be realistic.  Would YOU want yarn dyed by me during the festive holiday season?  I know I wouldn't!

That being said, there are still a few memberships available, but not for very much longer!

No comments: