Adminion Tareshen here, with a juicy little snippet for all you hoars and wannabe hoars. Please read carefully as there have been a few changes from last year. Minor ones, but we like to keep you on your toes.
Sign-ups open on Sometime in June, 2011 at Mean Girls Yarn Club blog (which means here, just in case you're wondering). This should give you plenty of time to exercise your clicky finger.
The rules remain pretty much the same as last year so you repeat
- The cost: $150 for the entire year, payable either in 1 lump sum, or in three $50 installments. This includes priority shipping for domestic members, ground shipping for accented domestic and international members.
- Canadian and Mexican members shall be considered “Accented Domestic Members”.
- First shipment goes out in August, 2011. Shipments will go out every other month for 1 year.
- Membership will be limited to 50 people.
- The colorways are to be club exclusives. It’s all super secret until you get your installment. It will remain super secret for no less than 2 weeks after the shipments are sent. NO SPOILERS ALLOWED!
- There will be a waiting list for those of you too slow on the uptake/with the clicky finger.
- For those members who choose the payment plan, members will make their initial payment when they sign up, and then be billed the final payments in October and again in February for the remaining balance. Please note, these payments are 4 months apart.
- If members choosing the payment plan become delinquent in payment, their membership shall be forfeit if their account becomes 30-days past due, and the remainder of their membership will be offered to the next person on the waiting list.
- If you opt for the payment plan, and find you need to cancel your membership…too bad. Just kidding. Please feel free to notify me privately. I will not bite your head off…well, maybe just a nibble.
- It is the member’s responsibility to notify me if their desired mailing address differs from the one listed in Paypal. It is also the member’s responsibility to notify me in a timely manner if their address changes. If I wanted to I could read your minds, but I prefer to use my evil powers for, well…evil.
- IF for whatever lame reason, you are displeased with your yarn, (and we don’t see why you would be. This is the MGYC, it’s implied that you get what you get and you like it) anyhow… if for some reason you and your colorway aren’t getting along, just follow these simple rules…
- First and foremost…NO WANKING ALLOWED!
- Email La or Tareshen aka The Evil Adminion, and in 50 words or less inform us of your decision.
- We’ll put the word out to your fellow members that there’s an unloved, neglected, ABUSED skein of MGYC yarn out there in need of a good home.
- We’ll put the abandoner/adopter in touch with each other, and you all can iron out all the payment/shipping details to your little black hearts’ content.
- If, in the unlikely event that no one wants your castoff, you can do with it what you will, but only after 6 months.
- If all else fails, see rule #1.