Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Coming Attractions

So, the next and final installment of Mean Girls' Yarn Club Episode 2:  Mean Girls Strike Back, is about ready to ship, and I know some of you are looking to the future.  The question "Will there be a Mean Girls Ep. 3?" is the one I hear most often.  Well, that's a lie.  The one I actually hear most often is "Where's my damn yarn, hoar?"  but coming in a close second is "Will there be a MGYC Ep. 3?"  And my answer to that is..."As long as I have breath in my body, I will be a mean girl."  Which doesn't really answer the question at all, now does it?  Tough noogies.

Okay, okay, I'll spill.  Yes.  Yes there WILL be a MGYC Ep.3.  Sign ups will begin AFTER my luxurious vacation to Estes Park, CO...so basically, some time after June 14.  Space will be limited, and I'll post all the details in the coming days, but for you veteran mean girls....SSDD.

No comments: